Wednesday, August 4, 2010

30 Week OB Appointment

Today I had my 30 week OB check-up. My BP was good at 118/62. Baby's heart rate was 152 and I measured at 29 weeks. I think it's the first time in my LIFE that I have measured small, even though it's not really considered small. I also found out that my glucose level from my screen was 86 and my hemoglobin was 12.9. All in all, everything is looking good. I go back in two weeks and I will see a nurse practitioner at that appointment because my doctor will be out of town.

In other news, tonight Jacob went poopy on his potty. And tomorrow he is 20 months old. He's growing up too fast!! I'll do a better update on him soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the love! I appreciate all feedback!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...