Friday, December 30, 2011

Five Question Friday 12/30/11

The LAST 5 Question Friday of 2011!!




1. What's the oldest piece of clothing in your closet?
I have a dress from *cough* middle school *cough* that I think someday I might wear again. Yeah.

2. How many random blog readers have you met?
none

3. Do you let your kids stay up till midnight on New Years Eve? (Or, if you don't have kiddos yet, did you get to stay up until midnight as a child?)
No. Maybe when they are a little older I will. Half the time I don't even stay up until midnight. I just find it to be a rather pointless holiday. It'll still be 2012 when I wake up, might as well get some sleep :-)

4. What are the gas prices where you live?
I just filled up last night and it was $3.49

5. What is one resolution that you know you should do but are too afraid to try?
I don't think I am too afraid to try any resolutions, it's more just a lack of motivation.... lose some weight (10lbs to be exact), drink more water, floss again, organize the basement, and many more!





Subscribe to Love{&}Bugs by Email

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the love! I appreciate all feedback!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...