Thursday, September 23, 2010

Smarty Pants

Sometimes I am thoroughly amazed at how smart Jacob is. He's probably right on track with his learning but he just blows me away sometimes. So I thought I would take a moment to brag on him.

Jacob has three puzzles (one with shapes, one with animals, and one with transportation) and he can put all the pieces where they go without hesitation. He's amazing! Also with the shapes puzzle he can point to each of the shapes if I say them by name. (There are 8 of them -- circle, oval, rectangle, square, diamond, heart, star, and triangle) I am one proud mama!


Jacob's new love right now is buckles. He wants to buckle every buckle he sees! His booster chair, stroller, changing table, everything. It's really quite amusing.

Not much else to say today, just wanted to document the puzzle thing. I also took a video of him doing his shape puzzle which I upload at a later time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the love! I appreciate all feedback!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...