Friday, December 7, 2012

Interview With Jacob, age 4


State your name:  Jake
How old are you:  4
What’s your favorite color?  blue
Who is your best friend? June
What’s your favorite animal?  hmmm... I like a giraffe
What do you want to be when you’re all grown up? I want to be a doctor, a farmer, and a cowboy
What’s your favorite movie? Tarzan. And Up
What’s your favorite book?  Tarzan
What makes you happy?  when I take a fun bath
What makes you sad? When people hit me… like Jordan
What’s your most favorite food to eat? Tacos and oranges and bananas and lemons. They’re my favorite foods.
What’s your favorite song to sing? Old MacDonald Had a Farm. That is my favorite song. And the Itsy Bitsy Spider
What games  do you like to play? I like CandyLand, Chutes and Ladders, and the matching game
 What are your favorite Christmas songs? Rudolph The Rednosed Reindeer, Frosty, Santa Comes to Town, The Grinch, and Hey Santa, and Santa Baby. Those are all my favorite ones. I like all those. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the love! I appreciate all feedback!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...