Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Thankful Three Year Old

With Thanksgiving around the corner, we've been reading some Thanksgiving themed books {thanks mom!} and they are mostly about being thankful for various things. Last night after we finished reading, I asked Jake what he was thankful for. "Nothing," he said. I then explained that being thankful meant that you were happy to have those things in your life {not the greatest explanation but... how do you explain thankfulness to a young child???} I told him I was thankful for him. He then said "I am thankful for Lolo and Papa. And you, Mommy. And Daddy and Jordan and Charlie." SO cute. I just wanted to be able to remember that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the love! I appreciate all feedback!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...