Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Jake's First Day of Preschool 2013



Date: 08.25.13 (We filled out the survey early, his first day of preschool was 09.04.13)

School: Treasure Tree

Teacher: Mrs. Smith. The helpers in his room are his teachers from last year, Mrs. D. and Mrs. DeKlyne. 



What Do You Want To Be When You Grow Up: doctor, farmer, and marching band and I’m going to play a trumpet. No, I’m going to play a drum. A drum with a minion on it.  

What is Your Favorite Color: blue

What is Your Favorite Movie: Tarzan

What is Your Favorite Book: Tangled

What is Your Favorite Toy:  my train track that is at Minnie’s house

Who is Your Best Friend:  Brianna



What Do You Think School is Going To Be Like: Being at home sleeping with you. Play legos, play with the firestation, and play with the train track. I think I’m going to learn about writing.  

What Do You Think Your Teacher is Going To Be Like: Nice. She’s going to be like Santa. She’s going to give me presents like Santa. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the love! I appreciate all feedback!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...