Monday, November 29, 2010

All About Me in 30 Days: Day 1-4

All About Me in 30 Days
Photobucket

Day 1 – a recent photo of you

This was taken at one of our three Thanksgiving celebrations.



Day 2 – your favorite song

There are SO many good songs and so many songs that I will declare are my "favorites" when I hear them. I would have to say that "O Holy Night" is an all time favorite, and I especially like Josh Groban's version of it. I also love "Home" sung by Michael Buble. And my current favorites are "What Do You Want" by Jerrod Neimann and "The Farmer's Daughter" by Rodney Atkins. That was a very non-committal answer.



Day 3 – your favorite movie

Again, I have SO MANY favorites! I'm not sure I could even list them all. My favorite growing up was "Labyrinth." My favorite Disney movie is "Beauty & The Beast." My favorite recent movie is "Eclipse." Others that top my list are "Hitch," "Bruce Almighty," "Sweet Home Alabama," "Aladdin," "Shrek," "Phantom of the Opera," "A Time to Kill," and "Pirates of the Caribbean" to name a few.


Day 4 – a photo of you as a child

I love this picture

And this picture

But this picture pretty much sums it up!

1 comment:

  1. I found your blog through the 30 Day Challenge and am following you now!
    Would love to have you follow me back!
    http://notsoeasybeinggreen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the love! I appreciate all feedback!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...