Tuesday, November 30, 2010

All About Me in 30 Days: Day 5

All About Me in 30 Days

Photobucket

Day 5 – your favorite television program

We don't watch much TV but the shows that we try to watch (online!) are: Desperate Housewives, Fringe, Glee, and Grey's Anatomy. However, my favorite show of all time was Dawson's Creek.


I liked Dawson's Creek because I could relate, in some way, to every single character on the show. Not only that but it somewhat paralleled my life: they were in high school when I was in high school, college when I was in college. They grew together, they grew apart. And, of course, it didn't hurt that my celebrity boyfriend (Joshua Jackson) was in the cast!

I think I'll break out some of the old DVDs today!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the love! I appreciate all feedback!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...