Saturday, November 13, 2010

Five Question Friday

Well, I'm a day late but that's what you get these days. I'm going to try to get back in the habit of answering these.


1. What is the most physically painful thing that has ever happened to you?
I'm not sure how to answer this. Back surgery was extremely painful. I'd like to say that. But then.... then there was that ONE contraction that I actually felt (yeah, I know... actually, there were like three of them...) and that was pretty bad too. Like, didn't know what to do with myself bad. It's a toss up.

2. How much sleep do you get at night?
Yeah. We're not doing too bad anymore. We average about six hours a night. Thank you Lord for blessing me with two good sleepers!

3. How long did you believe in Santa Claus? How did you find out that he does not exist?
I think I was in first grade when I found out he wasn't real. But I kept pretending I believed so I'd get the good gifts ;-)
(Note: I was reading this out loud to Matt who said "First grade? I think I was a little older than that... like tenth!" AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!)

4. What was the last movie you saw in a theater?
Hell if I know. Probably Eclipse in our Twilight trilogy. We have a newborn. We don't get out much.

5. What do you wear to bed?
Pajamas. Duh.
Let me elaborate. Usually sweatpants or shorts and an old baggy t-shirt.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the love! I appreciate all feedback!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...