Monday, May 14, 2012

EcoWellDog Review: SleepytTime Tonic & KissAble Toothbrush & Toothpaste Set

EcoWellDog sent me two products to test out for my dog, Charlie. Charlie is a 64 lb beagle mix who has stinky breath due to tartar buildup. He also goes crazy barking when anyone is near the house {or sometimes just because} Because of this, I was sent the Sleepytime Tonic to help with his anxiety and the KissAble toothbrush and toothpaste set



SleepyTime Tonic: I have to admit, the thought of giving my dog sleep medicine seemed both ridiculous and tempting at the same time! Charlie's anxiety is not the typical anxiety that some dogs get and it's hard to predict when he's going to have a barking spell. This made it a bit more challenging to truly test this product. One thing that always gets him going is when the mailman drives by. So when I heard the mailman heading down the street in the opposite direction, I gave Charlie the tonic. The SleepyTime Tonic is made with all natural ingredients and is given using a dropper. The number of drops given depends on the size of the dog. The drops are most effective when given directly in the dog's mouth but can also be mixed into food or water. It was a bit challenging to get the drops into Charlie's mouth with his tongue trying to lap them all up at the same time. Unfortunately, the tonic didn't really seem to help with his barking at things passing by our house -- including the mailman. I am going to save it and try them again closer to the 4th of July and fireworks. I will let you know how that goes. 

KissAble Toothbrush & Paste Set: When I first saw the toothbrush I thought GENIUS! Why don't our toothbrushes look like that too? If you can't tell from the picture, the toothbrush has a set of bristles that are flat and two other sets of bristles on the sides that are angled in. You only have to brush in a straight back and forth motion over the teeth to get all angles. The toothpaste is a natural vanilla flavor and smells great! Charlie liked the taste of it as well. Even after the first use we could see a difference in the cleanliness of his teeth. I really like this product and would recommend it to all dog owners! 




Subscribe to Love{&}Bugs by Email

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the love! I appreciate all feedback!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...