Sunday, May 20, 2012

Pinterest Project: 4th of July Wreath

It was my first attempt at making a wreath and I have to say, I am very proud of myself for how this turned out! In fact, I think I like mine better than the original :-)

The Challenge: 
4th of July yarn wreath created by Naptime Crafting
                                                                   Source: naptimecrafting.blogspot.com via Emily on Pinterest

The Supplies: 
-straw wreath form
- red, white, and blue yarn (I used "I love that yarn" brand)
- 2 packages of white star buttons (can't remember what brand I bought)
- hot glue gun
- scissors

The Results: 
My wreath!

What do you think??? 


Subscribe to Love{&}Bugs by Email

1 comment:

  1. Love the wreath!!
    super excited to be your 600th follower! HUGE Congrats!
    Jen @ f5

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the love! I appreciate all feedback!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...