Saturday, October 27, 2012

Silly Saturday 10/27/12

It's been awhile since I've posted a Silly Saturday, but I wanted to be sure to remember these Jake-isms. 

We went to the mall tonight to have my ring fixed. Then we let the kids play in the play area. On the way there we passed the Pillow Pets stand and Jake was looking at them. He told the guy working it (young guy) "We're going to the tree house!" I'm sure the guy had no idea what he was talking about. He just said "Oh... I hear that place is fun..." 

Later, as we were heading back, we had to go back to look at the Pillow Pets again and Jake went around the corner to find the guy and said "Hello again!" (Little creeper!)

Then we walked into Kohls to get to our car. When we walked in Jake said to the lady at the first register "It's NOT Christmas!" and as we passed the lady at the register by the parking lot he said "We didn't even buy anything!" He kills me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the love! I appreciate all feedback!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...