Sunday, November 4, 2012

Halloween

The boys had fun for Halloween this year, despite the cold and rainy night. Jacob dressed up as a dragon and Jordan dressed up as a lion. Jordan was not a fan of his costume at first and started crying when we put it on him. 

We started trick or treating in our neighborhood. We only went to maybe 15-20 hours and we were FROZEN. Then we warmed ourselves up in the car on the drive to my parents' neighborhood. My parents' next door neighbors had their garage all 'pooky and Jacob would not go in there. It was too funny. 

After we trick or treated at both of my parents' next door neighbors homes, we spent the rest of the night warm visiting with my parents, while Papa fed the boys way too much candy!! They had a great time. 

Here are some Halloween pictures. 













No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the love! I appreciate all feedback!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...