Friday, February 18, 2011

Five Question Friday


1. Have you worn the same outfit more than one day in a row?
Yeah. If I don't wear it for very long I have no problem putting it back on the next day.

2. If you had to choose any LARGE city to live in, which would it be?
I want to say San Antonio, TX because I used to live there and I love it there but I am sure it has changed lots from what I remember. So I'd say Greenville, SC since we were at one time looking in that area.

3. Fly or drive with the kids on vacation?
I've never done either but I'd probably rather fly since it would take less time

4. What is your idea of "spring cleaning"?
I really don't spring clean. I usually do my "spring cleaning" in the winter when I'm cooped up in the house more. But it involves cleaning out closets and cabinets, getting rid of stuff we don't need, organizing

5. What is the best book you have ever read?
Ever? Geeze, I don't know. I have liked LOTS of books. I'll have to think on this

Subscribe to These Precious Moments by Email

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the love! I appreciate all feedback!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...