Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Sickness

Well, the stomach flu made it's way through our house. After Jake's rough night of vomiting, he woke up the next day (Saturday) with diarrhea. Then when he woke up from his nap, he started vomiting again. We called to get some more zofran for him and they called in one pill (gee, thanks). He felt great after taking that. He's been feeling fine but having diarrhea, until last night when he threw up again twice. He took the second half of his one zofran and he's been okay since.

Jordan started throwing up Sunday evening and into the night. He threw up a total of 3 times. He never had diarrhea and he appears to be better now.

Matt got the bug shortly after Jordan did. And I got it late Sunday/early Monday. Jake had it the worst of us all and I had it the least, as I never threw up or had diarrhea, just felt like total crap. We are all doing better today. I still can't eat/drink anything without feeling sick but I think we're over the worst of it now.

I don't think we've ever done so much laundry as we have this weekend!



Subscribe to These Precious Moments by Email

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the love! I appreciate all feedback!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...