Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred

Yesterday I started Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred. I'm not going to lie, it totally kicked my butt! I'm more out of shape than I thought!

This morning, to my surprise, I didn't wake up too sore. I had just a mild ache in my thighs and nothing else. And I am happy to report that Day 2 of the workout went better. Already it's easier and my endurance is improving.

I took my weight and measurements yesterday and I will track my results and let you know how it goes and how much success {or lack thereof!} I have with the program.

The cutest thing ever, however, is watching my kids try and do it with me. So much fun! Jacob gets really into doing the jumping jacks and things with me. Jordan laid down right by my side and tried to do push ups next to me. A-DOR-A-BLE!

Here's to a new, skinny me!


Subscribe to Love{&}Bugs by Email

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the love! I appreciate all feedback!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...