Monday, April 18, 2011

My {Little} Obsession Monday (MLOM)

I'm going to try to do this every Monday. But at least every week that I remember I'll now be posting My {Little} Obsession Monday where I will feature some new thing that I love that week.

Here's my little obsession for this week.


Edy's Fruit Bars: Antioxidant acai blueberry

On first taste they don't have much flavor. Then, they are beyond delicious. And I can totally justify the 16 g of sugar (:-() because of all the antioxidants that I'm getting :-)

Here's the link to information about them: Edy's Fruit Bars

In fact, I think I'll go share one with Jacob right now. Yumm!!
Subscribe to These Precious Moments by Email

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the love! I appreciate all feedback!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...