Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Top Ten Tuesday: Moments This Week

Top Ten {Tuesday}

My Top Ten Moments This Past Week

1. Spending Easter with my family

2. Watching Jacob find his Easter eggs

3. Jacob running down the sidewalk to greet me when the boys picked me up from work on Saturday

4. Spending Friday with just Jordan -- being able to really play with him and make him laugh

5. Having clues to find our Easter baskets at my parents house (so much fun! Thanks Mom & Dad)

6. Snuggling with Jordan asleep on my chest


8. Eating sherbet and watching Fringe with Matt. It's becoming our new "thing"

9. Jacob singing Justin Bieber's "Baby" as "Mommy Baby Oh"

10. Putting together the boys' Easter baskets. I think they turned out pretty cute.

Subscribe to These Precious Moments by Email

2 comments:

  1. That's so cool that you did the great cloth diaper change! Your child will be in the Guinness book of world records. I'm sure he'll love that. There wasn't one near me, and I'm not overly fond of crowds anyway, but I love cloth diapers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your list is great, and your boys are precious! I'm using cloth diapers with my third child (well, she's about to potty-train), and I've loved them.

    My husband and I have our own Friday night tradition of eating a snack and catching up on our favorite show--so simple, but we don't really watch TV or get to relax much during the week, so I love the tradition!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the love! I appreciate all feedback!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...