My Top Ten Moments This Past Week
1. Spending Easter with my family
2. Watching Jacob find his Easter eggs
3. Jacob running down the sidewalk to greet me when the boys picked me up from work on Saturday
4. Spending Friday with just Jordan -- being able to really play with him and make him laugh
5. Having clues to find our Easter baskets at my parents house (so much fun! Thanks Mom & Dad)
6. Snuggling with Jordan asleep on my chest
7. Participating in The Great Cloth Diaper Change 2011
8. Eating sherbet and watching Fringe with Matt. It's becoming our new "thing"
9. Jacob singing Justin Bieber's "Baby" as "Mommy Baby Oh"
10. Putting together the boys' Easter baskets. I think they turned out pretty cute.
Subscribe to These Precious Moments by Email