Friday, January 28, 2011

Five Question Friday


I haven't done one of these in awhile because the questions haven't been interesting. This week's aren't terrible so I'm back!

1. If you had $1,000 to donate to a charity, which would you choose?
Probably the American Cancer Society or some sort of cancer research. I also support the ASPCA.

2. Snow days: Do you welcome them happily or are they a pain in your butt?
Well, nurses don't get snow days so they are mostly just a pain in my butt.

3. What talent did you wish you had and why?
I wish I was more crafty. Especially with sewing.

4. Are you a news, politics or celebrity gossip junkie?
Celebrity gossip, for sure!

5. What is your favorite "cocktail"? (Are you a beer person, a kiddie cocktail junkie, or perhaps your more the "Cosmo" kind?! Anything flies...doesn't hafta be alcoholic!)
I don't drink so I'd say a root beer :-)



Subscribe to These Precious Moments by Email

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the love! I appreciate all feedback!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...