Saturday, January 1, 2011

New Year

Happy New Year 2011. It has to be better than last year, right?

Now that it's the new year, I am anxious to start my challenge of Project 365. Feel free to join me here: http://365project.org/popita624/365
I have also created a page at the top of this blog with a link to my project so it can be found again easily.

Most of my pictures will probably be of Jordan. I already take a picture of him every day. So if nothing else exciting happens that day, that will be my go to picture :-) It's so fun to watch how much a baby grows and changes in their first year of life. I am so glad I am nutty like that because I have thoroughly enjoyed looking back at all of the pictures of Jacob's first year.

If you decide to join this challenge (and you can start one ANY day of the year!) please let me know so I can follow you.

Subscribe to These Precious Moments by Email

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the love! I appreciate all feedback!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...