Monday, March 21, 2011

Four Cheese Pasta Florentine


This was a very yummy and easy to make recipe that I got from kraftrecipes.com

Ingredients:
3 cups mostaccioli, uncooked (I just used 1 standard size box which was 16 oz)
1 package (10 oz) frozen chopped spinach
4 oz cream cheese, cubed
1 cup 2% milkfat low fat cottage cheese (I used 1% milkfat)
2 eggs
1 package (8 oz) shredded low-moisture part skim mozarella cheese
1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese (I am pretty sure I used more than this, just sprinkled it on top to my liking)

Directions:

Cook pasta as directed (omitting salt) While cooking, cook spinach as directed on package and drain well and place in a large bowl. Add cream cheese and stir until melted. Stir in cottage cheese and eggs until blended well.
Drain pasta and add to bowl along with mozarella cheese. Stir together. Spoon into a 8 or 9 inch square baking pan and add parmesan cheese on top.
Bake for 25 minutes at 375


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the love! I appreciate all feedback!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...