Friday, March 25, 2011

teething

No, really, it does. Not just for the baby, but also for the mama whose nursing that baby! Ouch!!

I've been in denial that Jordan is teething. After all, I thought Jacob was teething for forever before he ever got a tooth. I don't think Jordan is going to pop a tooth up any time soon but he's definitely starting the long and trying process of teething. I wonder if he'll be like Jacob and get his top teeth first or if he'll be like a normal baby and get the bottoms first. In any case, he's started biting again while nursing, and that sucks!! It makes for some long nursing sessions when he has to constantly be put in "time out"

On a lighter note... Jacob is so used to be the one getting in trouble that every time I yell "NO BITE" to Jordan, he comes over, gives me a hug, and says "Sorry Mommy!" Cute.



Subscribe to These Precious Moments by Email

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the love! I appreciate all feedback!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...