Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Shameless Plug

I entered a cloth diaper photo contest. You were supposed to enter a picture of your baby wearing your favorite cloth diaper. Since my favorite cloth diaper changes frequently, I entered the picture of both the boys wearing a FuzziBunz One Size diaper in their matching J t-shirts.

I am wondering if everyone can do me a favor and go vote for my boys! I will win a new cloth diaper if my picture gets the most votes. They are giving out 3 prizes so I am hoping to be in the top 3 :-) Here's how to vote.

1. Friend Mama'sBag O'goodies on facebook
2. Visit the *Favorite Diaper Photo Contest* photo album
3. Find my picture (#7) and both like AND comment on it for your vote to count

THANK YOU IN ADVANCE!!!!

Subscribe to These Precious Moments by Email

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the love! I appreciate all feedback!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...