Saturday, May 21, 2011

Five Question Friday 5/20/11

Oops, it's a few minutes passed FRIDAY now. (And why am I still up????)


1. Do you and your spouse go to bed at the same time?
Usually we don't because I go to bed so early most nights.

2. A question for the ladies...What kind of facial hair do you like on your man?
I think this totally depends on the person. Some guys can pull off the rugged 5 o'clock shadow look (think: Joshua Jackson) while others need to be clean-shaven.

3. What's the worst vacation you've ever taken?
Overall, our vacation to Missouri was fun but Branson, Missouri leaves a LOT to be desired. I really hated that city. That's not to say that we didn't enjoy our time there because we did do some fun things in Branson. But I would definitely never ever go back there. Ever.

4. What's the first-ever blog you followed?
Honestly, I have no idea!

5. Do you enjoy amusement parks?
For the most part, I do. I'm kind of a chicken though. We don't go very often. I think the last amusement park we went to was Disney World for our honeymoon (almost five years ago, wow!)

Subscribe to These Precious Moments by Email

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the love! I appreciate all feedback!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...