Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Top Ten Things I Would Do With More Time in a Day (Top Ten Tuesday)

Welcome to another Top Ten Tuesday list. This list almost didn't happen as there never seems to be enough time in the day to get everything done that I want to accomplish. And that is my inspiration for this week's list.... things I would do if there were more time in a day.


top-ten-tuesday.jpg

1. Scrapbook. It seems like it's been forever since I've scrapbooked. I am so far behind it isn't even funny and I feel like I'll never catch up!

2. Paint my toenails. They need it. Bad. Especially with summer coming up. Every night I think to myself "tomorrow I am going to paint my toenails" then I never find the time to do it.

3. Learn how to sew some things. I have a list of things I want to learn how to sew. I also have a two year old and a 7 month old. Enough said.

4. Read.

5. Clean the house. I do the best I can every day but there is always something more that needs to be done.

6. Keep in touch. If I had more time I'd do a better job at keeping in touch with long lost friends and family. If I had more than an hour to myself (on a GOOD day) I'd be more apt to spend that time gabbing on the phone instead of turning my mind off completely.

7. Play outside. If there were more time in the day, we'd spend more time playing outside. As it stands, there is always something needing to be done around the house (see #5) so we often find ourselves stuck inside, boo!

8. Sleep. More time in the day = more time to sleep at night. Wishful thinking, right?

9. Blog more. I'm sure it seems like I blog enough as it is but there are so many things I'd like to blog about and all these ideas in my head that I never get around to actually doing.

10. Tedious tasks. I'd finally get around to all the little tedious tasks that need to be done that I am constantly putting off -- selling things on craigslist, reorganizing my nightstand drawers, reorganizing the milk in the freezer, organizing the basement, filing papers, etc.


Oh, if only there were more hours in the day!! What would you do with extra time?


Subscribe to These Precious Moments by Email

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the love! I appreciate all feedback!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...