Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Top Ten Tuesday: Things Jake Has Done To Make Me Smile/Laugh

top-ten-tuesday.jpg

1. He had a beach ball in the car with us. He likes to deflate it constantly. I looked back at him to find him with the beach ball deflated on top of his head like a hat.

2. Last night he was in the shower with me and he was washing my leg with his washcloth. Then he looked at my butt and said "Ohh you have poopy!!" and started scrubbing where I have a mole.

3. "Papa eat worm. He no like it. That yucky."

4. Accidentally stepping on his book that makes music and then dancing as he walked away

5. He stayed dry in his diaper for long periods of time all week. He went potty at the mall, the library, and Bye Bye Baby. I think he just likes to sample all the available potties.

6. Matt's friend Ben came to visit. Jacob would not say Ben, he kept calling him "That guy"


I'm going to finish this tomorrow. I just fell asleep here.



7. This is now known as "McDonald Duck"

8. "What do you say about that?" "About that"

9. "Cwinkle cwinkle yiyo star. How are you. Cwinkle cwinkle."

10. He is SUCH a good big brother. He brings toys to Jordan to play with. He tries to play with him whenever he can. He pets him and gives him hugs and kisses. All of this without asking. It's so great to see them interacting with each other now. They are both totally in love with each other and I know they are going to be the best of friends growing up!

Subscribe to These Precious Moments by Email

1 comment:

Thanks for the love! I appreciate all feedback!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...