If I'm being honest, I want to try every single diaper ever made. I'm totally addicted to cloth diapering! Here's my top ten list, in alphabetical order.
1. Bum Essentials Bumbino One Size Diaper: I have heard good things about these and I love the bright colors they come in.
2. Bumgenius Elementals: My Bumgenius diapers are some of my favorite diapers. I love the elementals because they are organic and they are all in one.
3. Charlie Banana: Even though these are essentially identical to my Fuzzibunz, I have wanted to try them since I first heard of them. I am totally in love with all the fun bright colors they come in.
4. Diapeze: You can make these diapers totally customizable, including custom prints on the PUL. How fun is that? I'm thinking of having a GVSU and MSU diaper made
how cute is this one???
5. Envibum: Another diaper I've wanted to try since I first heard of it. This is a one size diaper without bulky snaps. It also has hidden PUL so they diaper itself is completely soft. And the company donates money to charity based on the color of diaper purchased.
The purchase of this diaper, for example, donates $2 to Food for the Hungry
6. Itty Bitty Bums: This is another customizable diaper that is offered in lots of fun prints. She has lots of oogas to choose from and I am totally obsessed with ooga print!
one of my favorites!
7. Kawaii Baby Goodnight Heavy Wetter: I love my bamboo Kawaii and am always in need of an overnighter.
(plus they are cute!!)
8. Softbums Omni: I have heard great things about this diaper but it wasn't until I heard about its unique hidden size adjustment that I was hooked. This diaper adjusts on a drawstring-like system allowing a fully customizable fit. It also makes it super easy to adjust a one-size diaper between two babies. It can also be used in three different ways: an all in two, a pocket, or a cover.
9. Rumparooz One Size: This is another diaper I have heard really good things about. I love that it comes in bright colors and fun prints. Here are two of my favorites.
10. Thirsties Duo Diaper: I have yet to meet a Thirsties diaper that I'm not in love with, so it only makes sense to also try a duo diaper. They make the softest diapers ever!
I think this print is really cute
So there you have it. I've been on a diaper-buying kick lately so I'm not going to be allowed to try any of these any time soon. But maybe some day I'll try all the diapers from my list and post reviews :-)
Subscribe to These Precious Moments by Email