Monday, June 20, 2011

From The Mouths of Babes...

... is bound to be something to make you smile or laugh. Here are a few smile-worthy moments from Jake recently.

Me: "Do you want to read a book? Or draw? Or do a puzzle?"
Jake: "I want to draw. That make me happy."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Matt sings the ABC's while brushing Jake's teeth and when they are finished they both say "yay!"
Well, the other night after Jake's "yay" was a very enthusiastic "I love that song!"

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Jake's version of Twinkle Twinkle Little Star....

"Twinkle twinkle little star
Way up high
Like diamond in sky
I don't know who you are
Twinkle twinkle"





Subscribe to Two Little Monkeys by Email

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the love! I appreciate all feedback!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...