My kids make me a proud mama often. Here are a few Proud Mama Moments from the last week :-)
1. Today Jacob started singing "Now I know my ABCs, next time won't you sing with me" instead of his previous "Now sing me" at the end of his ABC's
2. On Saturday Jacob started pedaling on his tricycle!
3. I don't remember what day but Jordan was in his carseat and he was crying. Jacob went over to him and started rocking him and singing "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star" to him to get him to stop crying
4. Jordan has learned how to clap his hands
5. Jordan has learned how to pull up on everything and to cruise a little bit along the furniture
What are your Proud Mama Moments from this week? Feel free to grab this button and/or link up below :-)