I'm sure there are many great children's books that I've yet to discover. Here's a list of my top ten that I didn't or don't get tired of reading with the boys.
1. Brown Bear, Brown Bear, What Do You See? By Bill Martin
2. Goodnight by Melanie Mitchell
3. If You Give a Mouse a Cookie by Laura Numeroff
4. Is Your Mama a Llama? by Deborah Guarino
5. It's Not Easy Being a Bunny by Marilyn Sadler
6. The Little Green Turtle by Adam Relf
7. That's Not My Kitten by Fiona Watt
8. Mickey and the Beanstalk
9. Moose Tracks by Karma Wilson
10. Where is Baby's Bellybutton? by Karen Katz
What are your favorites??