Monday, June 6, 2011

Menu Planning 6/6/11

I need to get back in the habit of posting our menu plans for the week again. I think it helps me to be more accountable on having good meals. Anyway, here's what we came up with for this week.

Monday 6/6: Minestrone soup. (We were supposed to have this last night but were out too late so we stopped at Steak N Shake instead :-/ so we're having this tonight now!) Breadsticks.

Tuesday 6/7: Fend for yourself, Matt will be at class. I'll probably make some egg salad sandwiches for Jake and myself.

Wednesday 6/8: Strawberry salad (think Panera) Romaine, strawberries, blueberries, pineapple, mandarin oranges, pecans. Delicious!

Thursday 6/9: Fend for yourself, Matt will be at class

Friday 6/10: Hamburgers, sweet potato fries, fresh green beans, salad if the lettuce still looks okay

Saturday 6/11: Grilled chicken quesadillas

Sunday 6/12: Breakfast. I can't wait for this one!! French toast, scrambled eggs, turkey bacon. Mmmmm.


What do you think? What are YOU having this week?

Subscribe to Two Little Monkeys by Email

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the love! I appreciate all feedback!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...