Friday, December 30, 2011

Cherish The Moments

When Jacob had his two year pictures taken, I got them back and thought Wow! He is SUCH a big boy now!!!


I pulled my frames out of boxes today as the Christmas decorations came down. And when I took Jacob's two year pictures from the frame to replace them with his three year pictures, I took a moment to look at them. Awww, he was SO little! I thought to myself.

It's just another reminder at how quickly time passes. So I am making it a goal to remember to cherish every moment, even the ones where I want to pull out my hair and just scream. Because before I know it, the boys will be off to college and out on their own and I'll be left wondering where the time went and longing for the days of "don't hit your brother" and "do you need to go to time out?," where their whining and screaming would be enough to send me over the edge.

The moments are fleeting. Another whole year has passed. Let's make the most of the time we have.





Subscribe to Love{&}Bugs by Email

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the love! I appreciate all feedback!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...