Saturday, December 3, 2011

Silly Saturday 12/3

Matt: "What's the magic word?"
Jake: "Abracadabra!"


We got a Disney advertisement in the mail. Jacob holds it and says he's watching Dumbo (what's on the advertisement) on his ipad. He flips it over and says "Now I'm watching Caillou. See, it's loading." Goof!

In continuation of last week's post...
Jake: "Why are you wiping my butt?" (when I was changing him from his nighttime diaper to his daytime undies)
Me: "Because there's pee there"
Jake: "But I don't pee out of my butt.... I wonder.... I wonder if someday you will have a pee pee like me?"
Me: "No, I don't think that will happen."
Jake: "Yeah, but maybe. Maybe some day you will grow a pee pee to pee out of"



Subscribe to Love{&}Bugs by Email

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the love! I appreciate all feedback!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...