Monday, December 19, 2011

Proud Mama Monday 12/19/11

It's been awhile since I've posted a Proud Mama Monday, sorry! Time gets away from me so easily and before I know it, Mondays are over. I couldn't resist posting about this, though.

We were headed to Target the other day and turned left at one of the intersections. From the backseat Jake says "Why did you just turn left?" How did he know that?? Then, we decided to test him. As we turned into Target we asked what way we were turning. "Right," he said. Correct again! Either he's an excellent guesser and/or that was a coincidence, or that kid is smarter than we realized!



Want to play along? Simply post about your proud moments and link up below


Want to add this to your blog? Copy and paste the code below!



Feel free to add the Blog Hop Button to your blog post as well and help spread the word!


Subscribe to Love{&}Bugs by Email

1 comment:

  1. They get you everytime. My Lulu was adding the other day. Sooo didn't know she could do that!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the love! I appreciate all feedback!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...