Monday, March 19, 2012

Buh-flies

Today we took a trip to the Frederick Meijer Gardens to see the butterfly exhibit. Jacob was really excited to go see the "buh-flies"! We went with Matt's grandma, G.G. and my mom, Lolo. Here's a few pictures I snapped while we were there.




 Lolo teaching Jacob about a butterfly chrysalis






We found a tree that looked like Lolo's hair. Tehehehe.


Jordy and Lolo

These butterflies were my favorite! It's hard to tell from the picture but they were significantly bigger than an average butterfly. They also didn't like to land so I chased them around for a long long time before I was finally able to catch this one!





Lolo and Jacob






Subscribe to Love{&}Bugs by Email

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the love! I appreciate all feedback!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...