Friday, March 9, 2012

Five Question Friday 3/9/12




1. Are you looking forward to the time change this weekend?
No, I'm most definitely not. An hour of sleep gone is not cool. Plus time changes make my kids crazy. Don't ask me why but they do. PLUS I work this weekend so that's one less hour off from work. Boo!

2. Are you getting the new iPad/would you want a iPad?
I didn't even know there was another new iPad but no, I'm not getting it. I can't afford it. I have a tablet that I never use anyway.

3. If money was not a problem, what is the one thing you would splurge on?
Cloth diapers, new clothes, maybe a new house somewhere warm :-) Some paint for our house. Lots of things!!

4. How did you and the Mr. (or Mrs.) meet?
Do you want the real story? Or the story we tell? Lol. We met online {no, not on a dating site!} but met in person at a concert.

5. Summer is right around the corner. Bikini or one-piece?
Umm... neither!? I perfer a "mom-suit" that covers everything but is still two-piece. Tankini. Dress. Etc. I'm currently LUSTING over this suit from Macy's but can't justify the price tag.
Kenneth Cole Reaction Swimsuit, Bandeau Ruffle Tummy Control Swimdress


Subscribe to Love{&}Bugs by Email

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the love! I appreciate all feedback!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...