Friday, March 16, 2012

Gymboree

Today I walked into Gymboree. I should have known better. I mean, really. But I went in anyway. And here are just a few of the items I had a very very very hard time walking away without.... {then again, they are having a sale right now so.......}

Argyle Casual

Stripe Pique Polo Shirt
Button Pocket Plaid Shirt '
Chest Stripe Zip Jacket
LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE this one!!


Baseball Hoodie
Hole In One Shortie Two-Piece Gymmies<sup>®</sup>
jammies

Monster Shortie Two-Piece Gymmies<sup>®</sup>
jammies

Plaid Slip-On Shoe
Stripe Dinosaur Long Sleeve Tee
Jordan really liked this one. His tail flaps!

Turtle Polo Shirt
Turtle Friends Tee
Plaid Sneaker


And like I said, these are just a FEW of the things I wanted to buy!!


Subscribe to Love{&}Bugs by Email

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the love! I appreciate all feedback!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...