Friday, July 27, 2012

Five Question Friday 7/27/12


1. What is the funniest thing you saw on Facebook/twitter this week?





2. What is your favorite Olympic event?
I really don't watch The Olympics. We don't have cable and even so, it just doesn't interest me that much. That being said, I do enjoy an occasional figure skating in the winter and gymnastics in the summer.


3. Do your kids to chores around the house? If so, what are they and how old are the children? Do they get paid for them?
They really don't. They are only 1 and 3. I have been toying with the idea of having the 3 year old start doing some chores and giving him a few cents for each thing to put into his piggy bank. I want to start teaching him about money and letting him buy things at the store with his money he's earned. The boys do enjoy helping me with the laundry. They both like putting the wet clothes into the dryer (although I've been line drying them outside this summer) and Jake helps me put underwear and socks in their correct drawers. Just this morning he also asked if he could help me wipe down the kitchen table. And both the boys like to get out their toy vacuums (okay so one is a toy vacuum and one is a ball popper they use as a vacuum!) whenever I vacuum. I am not sure what chores a three year old can really do but I am thinking he could help with dusting and picking up his toys and little things like that. I've seen really cute chore charts on pinterest that I could make for them.


4. If you get bad service/food do you complain or keep quiet?
It really depends on my mood. Once in awhile I get really feisty and want to tell people how it is. Usually I don't say anything. I'm not much for confrontation.


5. If you could pick ONE frivolous item for your home, what would it be? (massive room sized closet? swimming pool? greenhouse? etc...)
An INDOOR swimming pool. There is a house in our neighborhood that has one so I know that having one is actually a total disaster but I'd love to be able to go swimming whenever I wanted, even in the winter.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the love! I appreciate all feedback!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...