Thursday, July 19, 2012

Our First Family Vacation

Last week we took our first family vacation and we've survived to tell the tale! We started our vacation with a 16.5 hour drive to South Carolina where we spent a few days. We then took a 5 hour drive to North Carolina {where I've been dying to go for over ten years!} followed by another 17 hour drive home. Whew. Needless to say, we've been exhausted. Also needless to say, we'll be flying on our next vacation. 

The kids did great in the car, considering. We were all pretty miserable but they hung in there pretty well. And we had a great great great GREAT time. Wrightsville Beach has officially beat out The Riverwalk in San Antonio, Texas as my most favorite place on earth. We are already planning our next vacation there! 

I will post in more detail about each aspect of our vacation but for now, I just wanted to say we are home and relatively back to normal {we all got sick at the end and I'm still feeling kind of awful} 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the love! I appreciate all feedback!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...