Sunday, July 1, 2012

Thirty-One Party

I've been in love with thirty-one products since the first time I saw them. They are quality made bags in gorgeous prints. I finally went to my first thirty-one party a few weeks ago and decided to book my own party after attending. I am holding a catalog/online party now through mid-July.

The July special is amazing. For every $31 spent, you can get one of the following for just $5. Personalization is also only $5 this month! 

Spend $31 and choose from 5 products for only $5 - @ThirtyOne


I'd like to encourage you to make a purchase of one of these bags. Not only for the bonus I will get as a hostess but also because I just know you are going to like them as much as I do! They are really great bags and so versatile! To order through my party, go here and then click on the "Shop Now" button towards the bottom to start browsing. 

Tomorrow I will posting some of my favorite thirty-one products!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the love! I appreciate all feedback!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...