Friday, July 15, 2011

Five Question Friday 7/15/11


1. If you knew your best friend's spouse was cheating on her or him, would you tell her (him)? 
Yes, absolutely. Because I would want them to tell me as well.

2. Soda in a can or a bottle?
I don't drink much of it but I guess I like bottles better

3. What do you wash first, hair or body?
hair first

4. What advice would you give to any new mama?
Trust your body. Trust your baby. That's all you need to know. Oh, and snuggle them every second while they still let you!



5. What is your best hangover remedy?
Don't drink so much that you have a hangover in the first place!



Subscribe to Love{&}Bugs by Email

1 comment:

  1. I sure agree with the snuggling! They stop allowing that soon enough! Get it all in while you can.
    Dianne @ http://buterflydreamz.blogspot.com/2011/07/five-questions-friday_15.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the love! I appreciate all feedback!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...