Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Top Ten Tuesday: Reasons I've Suddenly Become Middle-Aged

Top Ten {Tuesday}


You may be thinking I'm in my twenties but the fact of the matter is that I just celebrated my 40th birthday this past week. Here's how you can tell....

1. My husband and I put up some bird feeders in the backyard
2. We are REALLY excited about this and constantly check for birds on the feeders.
3. We take pictures of all the birds on the feeders.
4. Our date nights consist of a weekly trip to the grocery store -- sans kids!
5. I'm tired and ready for bed by 8pm every night {though I don't get there that early}
6. My biggest hobby right now is sewing
7. It annoys me when people play their music too loud or are just too loud in general
8. I actually look forward to going to the dentist {I get to go on Monday, woohoo!}




Okay so that's all I can think of {maybe it's my old age brain} but really, the bird thing should count for more than three -- don't you think??







Subscribe to Love{&}Bugs by Email

2 comments:

  1. Haha! We just put up a bird feeder, too, and I get giddy every time I see a bird on it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha! I love this!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the love! I appreciate all feedback!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...