Friday, July 29, 2011

Five Question Friday 7/29


1. Vow renewal ceremonies-yay or nay?
You know, I don't think I really have an opinion on them one way or the other.

2. What sound/s annoy you the most?
Whining. Especially from grown adult patients. Ugh.
And also when you slide your silverware across a plate. It makes me shudder!

3. If you had to pick, would you have only all boys, or only all girls for kids?
I already have all boys so I'd have to go with that one!! :-)

4. Do you believe in alternative medicine?
Yes and no. There are certain things that I agree with. Others that I don't. I don't believe in ALL alternative medicine. But I do think there's merit in adding some alternative medicine in with mainstream medicine.

5. Would you take a family member's children and raise them if they needed it?
Abso-freaking-lutely!
That being said, no one in my family really HAS kids. But if they did, yes indeed, I would!




Subscribe to Love{&}Bugs by Email

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the love! I appreciate all feedback!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...