Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Another Kid

Guest post written by my buddy Bernardo Graham

After our fourth child I decided we needed a bigger house since our little bungalow in the city just wasn’t cutting it. It was way too crowded with all the kids and once you added in the dogs and the cat it was just absurd, to be honest. Anyway, we found a great old farmhouse a few miles outside of town and I knew right away it was perfect. It took a while to convince my husband but once I did he was really glad we were making the move. There are lots of amenities here like www.Satellitestarinternet.com internet and the pool that we didn’t have at the old place which make it totally worth driving a little bit farther to get into town. I sure wish we’d thought to do this sooner but it’s nice to know we’ve got all the time in the world to get it right now! I’m in the middle of getting it all decorated but the kids could care less. They’ve all got their own rooms!



Subscribe to Love{&}Bugs by Email

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the love! I appreciate all feedback!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...