Monday, August 8, 2011

Proud Mama Monday 8/8


1. Jacob can sing all kinds of songs now. It amazes me how well he does remembering the words. Just 8 months ago he couldn't even put two words together and now he is singing full songs!!

2. Jordan just walked across our living room pushing his push toy. It won't be long now.... (nooooooo!!!!)


The boys are growing so fast and learning so much! They make me a very proud mama on a daily basis. 




Are YOU a proud mama? If so, write a post about it and link up below!
Feel free to grab the blog hop button by going here






Subscribe to Love{&}Bugs by Email

2 comments:

  1. I am a proud papa, simply for the fact that I never in a million years thought that I....Matt VanEssen, would EVER have 2 kids as wonderful as these ones are. Sure they are a handful at times, but seeing how smart, how full of life and how beautiful they are FAR outweighs all of that! They are the best thing that has ever happened to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You mean that Emily is not the best thing that has ever happened to you???
    Just kidding. The family is a package deal. By the way, Jake & Jordan are the best that has happened for us too.
    Ron & Lor

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the love! I appreciate all feedback!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...