Friday, August 26, 2011

Five Question Friday 8/26/11


I'm not really feeling the questions this week but I decided to do it anyway. Jacob just left with his Lolo to go to her friend's cottage. And Jordan is sleeping. So what better way to waste my time, right?





1. Did you make any fun purchases this week?
The most exciting thing I purchased this week was some chocolate covered pretzels and reese's pieces from my work's cafeteria. As a side note... chocolate covered pretzels with reese's pieces on them is delicious!!! We sort of put ourselves on a spending freeze this week so all we bought were groceries and gas. Nothing too fun there! BUT... today I am going to order new checks and Jordan's birthday party supplies. That's fun, no?

2. If you could go to any musical concert, what would it be?
Hmm... I'm really not into concerts anymore. I have always wanted to see Garth Brooks though, so maybe him!

3. What is your least fav/ most fav house chore?
The least is easy! EVERYTHING!! No, really... ironing. I don't like ironing. Actually, I don't really mind ironing once I start to do it. It's just psyching myself up to actually do it. I put it off like nobody's business. I also dislike folding socks, cleaning bathrooms, and dusting.
The one chore that I really LIKE doing.... washing cloth diapers and loading the dishwasher

4. Would you prefer new appliances or clothes?
I really don't need new of either right now. I want to pick appliances but they are really all still in great working condition so I guess I'd pick clothes.

5. Miracle Whip or Mayo?
Am I weird that I don't think I have a preference? I just checked our fridge and I buy Mayo {with olive oil}





Subscribe to Love{&}Bugs by Email

1 comment:

  1. I'm the same way about mayo vs. miracle whip. I know people though, that are super serious about it. lol.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the love! I appreciate all feedback!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...