Friday, April 27, 2012

Five Question Friday 4/27/12


1. Do you make your kids finish all the food on their plates?
No. I do make them take a certain amount of bites sometimes but I don't force them to finish everything. I don't want to teach them to ignore their body's hunger cues and learn to overeat -- like I do!


2. Do you give an allowance?
No, they are a little young for that, I think. I don't know yet if I will give them an allowance when they get a bit older or not.


3. Do you actually park your car in the garage?
Yes, I do. My hubby doesn't always though -- it depends on how much crap is on the other side of the garage. Usually, there's too much for him to get his car in. Like now. Once in awhile he can park in there too :-)

4. What is one food you will NEVER cook?
Just one? FISH!


5. Do you have anything exciting planned for the summer?
YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so excited!! We are going to South Carolina for a few days and then North Carolina for a few days. EEEEEK!!!! Speaking of.... I better book our hotel!! It's been on my to-do list for WEEKS!



Subscribe to Love{&}Bugs by Email

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the love! I appreciate all feedback!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...