Saturday, April 7, 2012

Silly Saturday 4/7/12

Last Sunday Jake sang in church again. My parents, who normally don't attend our church, came to see him. When Jake walked in and saw his Papa, he stopped singing and said "WHAT THE HECK!?!"

He also had a few outbursts during the church sermon that were way funnier than they will be if I write them out. The pastor was talking about the simplicity of Christ and how he did not really own anything. He said "...and he rode into town on a borrowed donkey" to which Jake yelled "A BORROWED DONKEY!?" Then later the pastor said something about "jokers" and my batman obsessed son yelled "THE JOKER?!" Sigh. Not to mention as they were singing in the second service, after everyone put down their palms, there was my kid waving his like his little life depended on it. He cracks me up!



Source: tumblr.com via Emily on Pinterest


story of my life!


story of being at work!



Mafia Baby!!

Source: qsprn.com via Emily on Pinterest

YUP!


Subscribe to Love{&}Bugs by Email

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the love! I appreciate all feedback!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...