Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Save Money on Textbooks

Now that my husband is back in school, I have a greater appreciation for the cost of textbooks. It can be seriously outrageous! And he's only taking one class at a time. I remember when I was in nursing school, a semester's worth of books could cost between $300-$700. And you'd be lucky to get $150 when you sold them back at the end of the semester! I wish that I had discovered CampusBookRentals sooner!

Campus Book Rentals is just as it sounds. It's an incredible webpage that offers rentals on college textbooks. The savings are generally 40-90% off of list prices and they offer free shipping both ways. I suggest you check out this page for more information on how the process works. It's a truly risk free and money saving option.

When Matt enters the nursing program at school, we are going to take advantage of this site to save money on his books. For example, this Potter & Perry nursing textbook has a list price of over $90 and can be rented for a semester for $20.44 {and less if you need it for a shorter period of time}. That's a huge savings!!

In addition, for every textbook rented from Campus Book Rentals, a donation is made to Operation Smile to help children born with cleft lip and cleft palate. How great is that??

So tell me... what would YOU do with the money you save on textbooks?


Subscribe to Love{&}Bugs by Email

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the love! I appreciate all feedback!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...