Friday, April 6, 2012

Five Question Friday 4/6/12

I am linking up this post on My Little Life. Click the button above to go there.



1. Would you prefer having people over for dinner or going to their house?
I would love to one day have people over, especially now that I have discovered pinterest and many many cute and creative ideas for hosting. However, for now, we like to go to other people's houses. It's easier with kids to not have to worry about preparing everything. Plus I'm not a very good cook!

2. Favorite Bible verse and why?
My favorite Bible verse is probably Matthew 28:6

"He is not here, for He is risen."

Why? Because these are perhaps the most important words in all of history!

3. What was the first concert you ever attended, and the most recent one?
The first concert I attended was Alan Jackson with Clay Walker opening. It was awesome! I think I was 6 years old. I went with my parents and our neighbors/friends across the street. The most recent concert I attended was..... wow... I have no idea! It has been a long time since I have gone to a concert. It may have been the Kenny Chesney yawnfest. I was not impressed.

4. The year is 2025. What are you doing, and what have you done?
Well, holy crap! I'm 41! What am I doing? Probably still nursing {no, not nursing Jordan! Although at times it seems like I'll still be doing that when I'm 41! The kid does NOT want to wean!.... I mean nursing as my job} Jacob will be 17 and Jordan will be 15 and there will probably be another little one in there somewhere. I can only imagine where life will lead us by that time.

5. What's your favorite Easter treat?
Cadbury Mini Eggs are the absolute best!!!!! Mmmmmmmmm!!!!!






Subscribe to Love{&}Bugs by Email

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the love! I appreciate all feedback!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...